Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy six month birthday!

your six months old today.

Its been the best six months of our life yet! 

You bring us unbelieveable amounts of joy.

But not just us...

When strangers make eye contact with you, 

you melt their heart. 

You are the first baby I have ever seen make

grown men reach out to hold you...

& when they you pull you close and coo over you.

There's something so incredibly special about you that we

can't wait to see how God will shape you & mold your little heart.

Thank you SO much for being the best surprise God has 

ever given us!

As much as I am not ready for you to get busy and start moving, its ok... I give you permission.

you can make my virgin brown hair have highlights (GREY). 

I'll grow in wisdom as I continue to exercise my patience with your

curiosity and chaos.

I can only imagine what I will have to say to you when you are a sweet little one year old. 

I can't wait for our matching shoes. we Love you Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment